This Page

has been moved to new address

Later this week...Part 3 of "How Twitter Changed my Artistic Goals"

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Evelyn McCorristin Peters: Later this week...Part 3 of "How Twitter Changed my Artistic Goals"

Evelyn McCorristin Peters

Fine art for everyone

1.31.2010

Later this week...Part 3 of "How Twitter Changed my Artistic Goals"

I'm looking forward to the next post about a truly kind and gifted artist.
While you wait why not visit 140hours and contribute to the aid effort for Haiti! 100% of proceeds go directly to assistance! My piece currently has a bid of $150, don't miss out! Click here! 140hours.com


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, please let me know what you think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home