This Page

has been moved to new address

A terrific idea from artist Kendra Smith!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Evelyn McCorristin Peters: A terrific idea from artist Kendra Smith!

Evelyn McCorristin Peters

Fine art for everyone

7.16.2010

A terrific idea from artist Kendra Smith!

I follow @Kendraart on Twitter. When I tell you she's an absolutely amazing artist I am not exagerating! Her work takes my breath away! Each piece she does brings me into its depths. Her scenes are translucent with the cold and snow she depicts from her home area in Canada. I can almost feel a little chill when I look into them. Which is really nice since I'm sweltering here in Florida!


Last night on Twitter I read that she was adding banners from two other artists onto her website. These are also two wonderful, talented and kind tweets @AnnieDoodlebugz and @Whimzicals. So I asked Kendra how she was doing this. She was kind enough to email me and share her method. So I am now in the process of doing this on my blog and she will of course be the first link I add!



So if anyone else wants to share this great idea...just let us know!

Here is some more beautiful work from Kendra!









ShareThis

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Chloe said...

What beautiful landscapes! I'll be checking out her work.

July 16, 2010 at 7:08 PM  
Anonymous Kendra Smith said...

Thank you so much for writing about me in your blog Evelyn, I really appreciate that. It's an honor to be featured on your blog. :)

I'm happy you like the banner idea, and yes I did get that idea from Jo and Ann on Twitter @Whimzicals and @AnnieDoodlebugz.

Your work is wonderful, I'm happy to have a banner to your blog from my website. :)

July 16, 2010 at 7:45 PM  
Anonymous Agnes Black said...

I enjoy your blog and your art. The piece "Flotsam and Jetson II" is my favorite.
Agnes

July 25, 2010 at 9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, please let me know what you think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home