This Page

has been moved to new address

Feature Friday!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Evelyn McCorristin Peters: Feature Friday!

Evelyn McCorristin Peters

Fine art for everyone

10.22.2010

Feature Friday!

Feature Friday
by Evelyn McCorristin Peters
October 22, 2010


I recently had the pleasure of "meeting" Angie of Agasunset on Etsy. Her bio reads:

Tatting and other lace making is my passion, but not in traditional way. I love to redesign old patterns and give them modern twist. I am a mother and housewife. My life revolves around my home but my imagination runs with speed of light and complicates my daily routines. That's why my family calls me "Complicated Girl"

She utilizes a beautiful traditional craft in unconventional ways and her work is just amazing! I encourage you to have a look at her wonderful shop. Leave a comment, mark her as a favorite, and let her know I sent you...she loves comments! I have one of her pieces coming my way and I can't wait!


 
You can also visit her blog here: Agasunset
Other Feature Friday posts:  Heather Kent






ShareThis

2 Comments:

Blogger Agnieszka Winnicka said...

Thank you for wonderful feature :) I love your blog and now is on my list of favorites :)))

October 22, 2010 at 9:37 PM  
Blogger Chloe said...

Great feature. I love her work!

October 22, 2010 at 11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, please let me know what you think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home