This Page

has been moved to new address

Evelyn McCPeters Art Website

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Evelyn McCorristin Peters: Evelyn McCPeters Art Website

Evelyn McCorristin Peters

Fine art for everyone

1.23.2011

Evelyn McCPeters Art Website

EvelynMcCPetersArt.com is here!


It's finally done! Thanks to the awesome e-course provided Tara Gentile over at Scoutie Girl I've learned to do it myself! Please take a look and let me know what you think. The official launch will be this week with a special offer for those that take a moment to sign up for my newsletter! As always thanks for all your support!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Brigittemarie said...

Oh that looks great! Very professional! Congratulations :)

January 24, 2011 at 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, please let me know what you think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home