This Page

has been moved to new address

Delicious: The Life and Art of Wayne Thiebaud - Susan Goldman Rubin - Book Review - New York Times

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Evelyn McCorristin Peters: Delicious: The Life and Art of Wayne Thiebaud - Susan Goldman Rubin - Book Review - New York Times

Evelyn McCorristin Peters

Fine art for everyone

11.05.2009

Delicious: The Life and Art of Wayne Thiebaud - Susan Goldman Rubin - Book Review - New York Times

One of my favorite artists!


“Delicious: The Life and Art of Wayne Thiebaud,” is the story of a happy man known for his happy paintings of cakes and pies. It turns out he also has many happy things to say about painting. For example: “I love art history” and “I was a spoiled child. I had a great life, so about the only thing I can do is to paint happy pictures.”

(Click on the link for more!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, please let me know what you think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home