This Page

has been moved to new address

140hours February 26th Auction and the Artists I follow on Twitter

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Evelyn McCorristin Peters: 140hours February 26th Auction and the Artists I follow on Twitter

Evelyn McCorristin Peters

Fine art for everyone

2.25.2010

140hours February 26th Auction and the Artists I follow on Twitter

First of all I would like to thank anyone who has taken the time to come on over to my blog and a special thank you to those of you who follow. It means a lot to know that someone is listening!

The next 140hours auction is fast approaching. It begins this Friday at 9:00PM EST! I thought it would be wonderful to highlight the artists I follow on Twitter who will be participating this weekend. They're a great group of artists and terrific people to follow! I will put a link to each artist's page at 140hours.com , just click on their name and it will take you right to their work.

I also want to show everyone what pieces I am entering for this weekend's auction. Visit here and take a look! Evelyn McCorristin Peters


One of my very favorite follows on Twitter is Debbie Lamey MacDonald Here is the piece she has entered for this weekend's auction:




 
 
 
 
     
A wonderful artist from New York, Margaret Zox Brown will be offering several pieces, here's two!

 
 
 


 
 
 
   
Artist Allison Reece has a lovely new piece in:
 
 
 
 
 
   
I love this painting by Janet Vanderhoof, it is definetly one of my favorites!
 
 
 
 
Here's one of the three great paintings offered by Jan Blencowe:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
   
A wonderful piece from Maine by Kathi Peters:
 
 
 
 
 
 
   
A new artist to 140hours is Cheryl Moody, make sure you take a look at her wonderful creations!
 
 
 

 
I would love to post everyone's work, there is so much great art in this auction, make sure to check out these artists as well:
Kimberly Santini
Lori McNee
Marie Wise
Helen Crawford
Dianne Matter  
Don't forget to head on over to 140hours.com and bid on great art. 10% of the proceeds go to Haven House in Florida, a worthy cause!
Look forward to hearing from everyone this weekend about their great sales!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, please let me know what you think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home