This Page

has been moved to new address

What Are Your Challenges?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Evelyn McCorristin Peters: What Are Your Challenges?

Evelyn McCorristin Peters

Fine art for everyone

9.13.2010

What Are Your Challenges?


What Are Your Biggest Challenges?
We all have them, the things that just seem to get in our way day in and day out. Believe it or not, for better or worse, my dogs are often my biggest challenge. Most people would think I'm nuts, but I just want them to be happy and healthy and I do an awful lot of stuff to make sure that happens. Sometimes it can really be a distraction. But then they look at me and it all balances out.

I would really like to know what your challenges are and how you have solved or are attempting to solve them. What is your routine to enable you to create, or probably for a lot of us, what would you like your routine to be?

Right now, I'm looking for artists, and by artists I mean creators, it doesn't have to be art, it can be media, food, writing, anything that you bring into being! I would like to have one guest blog post a week. This means you write the post and let everyone know what you do. I'm sure it can help others and hopefully it will help you as well!

So are you interested? If so, leave a comment below and we can go from there! And please share this with others...let's get as much information shared as possible!

Thanks and until next time...Be Creative!












ShareThis

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, please let me know what you think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home