This Page

has been moved to new address

A new Zazzle store for EvelynMcCPeters Art!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Evelyn McCorristin Peters: A new Zazzle store for EvelynMcCPeters Art!

Evelyn McCorristin Peters

Fine art for everyone

8.08.2010

A new Zazzle store for EvelynMcCPeters Art!

Yes, it's happened, as if I didn't have enough to manage...I'm building a Zazzle store for EvelynMcCPeters Art! I'm just starting, so more products will be added. This store will focus on my landscape, flora and fauna paintings. I'll mostly have them on paper products, but you may find a few mugs or keychains added in.
I hope you'll visit and let me know what you think. And as always thanks for taking the time to read my blog and your constant support!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, please let me know what you think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home