This Page

has been moved to new address

WILD: Animals and Artists of Myakka ~ Help me Choose a Manatee!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Evelyn McCorristin Peters: WILD: Animals and Artists of Myakka ~ Help me Choose a Manatee!

Evelyn McCorristin Peters

Fine art for everyone

3.07.2010

WILD: Animals and Artists of Myakka ~ Help me Choose a Manatee!

Sunday, March 14th I will be in a group show "WILD: Artists and Animals of Myakka." This is a terrific opportunity for me, the top artists of the area will have work in this event. The postcard I designed for the event is below. This was a learning experience, took way longer than it should have, but next time will be easier!


I need help deciding which pieces I should put in this show. I've also been preparing for a juried exhibit for the 55th anniversary of Mote Aquarium. So I have been painting a lot of Manatees! Please take a look and leave a comment telling me which Manatee you believe is the strongest. I truly value and appreciate your help! (Click on the picture below to enlarge.)



If you're interested the back of the postcard below explains what the event will benefit.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, please let me know what you think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home