This Page

has been moved to new address

Feature Friday!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Evelyn McCorristin Peters: Feature Friday!

Evelyn McCorristin Peters

Fine art for everyone

11.12.2010

Feature Friday!

Feature Friday
by Evelyn McCorristin Peters
November 12, 2010

Margaret Zox Brown 
 
"Home in the Couch" by Margaret Zox Brown 2010
I was lucky enough to "meet" this wonderful artist when I first started on Twitter. Sometimes you're lucky enough to find someone you just "click" with even though you have never laid eyes on each other!

Maggie is an amazing artist. Every piece she creates is a celebration of form and color. There is an immediate intimacy in each work that draws you in and makes you feel part of the composition. 

Maggie's philosophy toward painting is a bit simular to my own, which may be why I'm so strongly drawn to her work.

"For the past several years, the 2 dimensional canvas has really been my muse with color being the true subject and my subject matter being the introductory form that leads the viewer through the journey of each painting. My paintings are neither representational nor abstract but somewhere in the middle. And, what I have ultimately created is quite simply the emotion behind whatever it is I am expressing."

Maggie's work is collected extensively throughout the United States and Europe. Please take a moment and savor her work, you will add a bit of joy to your day!

Margaret Zox Brown


Thanks as always for stopping by, have a wonderful weekend!
 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, please let me know what you think!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home